This Page

has been moved to new address

Thanks Tom

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Notes from Underneath: Thanks Tom

Notes from Underneath

A California girl in Chilsters (that's Chile to you)

Friday, September 10, 2010

 

Thanks Tom

When living in a foreign country, sometimes it seems that the planets are aligning against you and you begin to wonder what the hell you're doing there. If you decide you have enough reasons for being there (like I do here) then you begin to wonder how you'll not only keep your head above water but actually start treading it and then walking on said water.

That's where I am right now, this very second, today. And because of that, I have to imagine that Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers are speaking directly to me ...


Labels: ,


Comments:
Ugh! I have been feeling the same way! Sometimes I dream of packing my bags and getting the hell out of here! Just when I think Chile likes me and we start to get along, culture shock strikes again and I want nothing more than to just leave and never come back!!!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]