This Page

has been moved to new address

Side note from my Chilean life: Some of what I miss most from the U.S. (thanks Mands!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Notes from Underneath: Side note from my Chilean life: Some of what I miss most from the U.S. (thanks Mands!)

Notes from Underneath

A California girl in Chilsters (that's Chile to you)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

 

Side note from my Chilean life: Some of what I miss most from the U.S. (thanks Mands!)

me: I really like that term, I hear you barking
it's funny
and derogatory in a way
but true at the same time
bc if you hear someone barking
you just get it
anyhoo
Amanda: I always think of "my dogs are barking" referring to your feet, tho
me: oh yeah
there's that
wow dogs are so versatile

Amanda: true...and then there's always the old phrase "who nuked my dog?"
me: ha!!
and you can be dog tired
Amanda: let sleeping dogs lie
lies like a dog
omg, somebody stop me!!

me: shut your dog face
OMG i just made myself laugh
Amanda: HAHA!!!!!
I just snorted
me: ooooh sh*%
Amanda: for realsies
me: that was some funny stuff
I might have to put this on my blog right now


Labels: ,


Comments:
Awww...Pookers! Is it weird that this convo continues to make me laugh? And thanks for the new pic. I look much less jaundiced in this one. Miss you!!
 
Yes to meeting! Kind of crazy with wedding planning this week and possibly next (I want to get a venue set sooner rather than later), but send me an e-mail once you're settled in and we can work something out. It's dontcallmegringa at gmail dot com.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]