This Page

has been moved to new address

Deviation (from the chaos) post

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Notes from Underneath: Deviation (from the chaos) post

Notes from Underneath

A California girl in Chilsters (that's Chile to you)

Monday, March 1, 2010

 

Deviation (from the chaos) post

Just a quick post not related to the EQ and the stress it's causing (to say the least) both here at home and in the country, I thought I'd share some pics of Obi's life with us ... he's too cute for color tv!! (though I myself will call myself out in that he drives me nuts, puppies can be a pain in the behind and the allergies I have to him have me at wit's end.) Other than that, j'adore our bulldog.

Obi coming home




Obi's first car ride




First night at home with us




Little nugget



Sleeping ...




Hanging out with me...



Little paws ...



In his toy basket ...(trying to get his toys, he found himself inside)



Looking oh-so-cute on the pillow my mom made for him




We got some great pictures yesterday afternoon of Obi running around the grass in our building's backyard ... so great because he runs sideways, like a crab! I'll post at some point. For now, just thought I'd lighten up the blog posting ... note that at this very second, I'm having a "my dog annoys me" moment so I need to hurry up and post this!!!

Comments:
Soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a puppy!!!!!!
 
No you don't. He's a handful.
 
He is ADORABLE. That makes up for him being a handful :)
 
I seem to have stumbled on secret society of blogging gringas in Santiago. I have been you each of your blogs and feel like I am going in circles! I want in! I from California and will be moving to Chile in August to be with my boyfriend/future husband? I prefer to not creep all of your blogs invisibly, but want to keep in touch to "prepare" myself for the Chilean life.

What a perfectly little puppy.

Cheers!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]